MHHSE school counselors are available to help students experiencing a mental health crisis during school hours. Students are encouraged to stop by the counseling office so we can help. We ask that students, parents, and/or guardians that are unable to reach their counselor do not leave a voicemail or send an email; we want to make sure you talk with someone.
- Call 911 for emergencies.
- Tennessee Statewide Crisis Hotline 1-855-274-7471
- Youth Villages Specialized Crisis Services 1-866-791-9224 (students under the age of 18)
- Cherokee Health Systems Crisis Line 1-800-826-6881 (students 18 & older)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Chat on-line National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Crisis Text Line -- Text TN to 741-741